DE-CLUTTER

 There are things in our life we need to let go of. Sometimes the very thing God is moving we are running to.

     I started a beauty supply in July of 2020 with my husband Anthony. I decided to come back on blogger and tell my followers about this journey. I have been really busy. Running a business is stressful, but it’s invigorating at the same time.  I work about 60 or 70 hours a week and love it. I am the boss, I decide the goals and I go get ‘em. Sometimes I fail sometimes I don’t.  I don’t stop. 

  Sometimes I have no customers. Other times wish I had help. This is the entrepreneur journey, no fluff straight with no chaser. 

   No money no credit, no help. We still opened. What do I mean by de-clutter? Let the past go. If you had parents who have failed you, forgive and let go. If people in your circle said you would be nothing, use that take all your anger all your fear and use it for your dreams. If you feel alone, remember God is with you. 

   Get serious about you and your life. Have you  noticed when your mad at folks, their still living their best life. You are the only fool walking around mad. I learned this the hard way.  It took years for me to pick a better path. So let’s declutter and make 22 the year of moving forward. 

Www.moyockonestop.com


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Self Published Author with a few tips

Is There Really A Secret??