He Sad He loved Me!

Olive Branch joy comes in the morning by Simone Faith


He said he loved me, I believed him, he gave me everything including a child that wasn't mine. I tried to say I wasn't hurt but I was. late nights when no one was around my tears would burn my face. I was a shell a toy he played with. I was desperate to make this work, I had no idea that while I was home taking care of him, he was in the street making another woman happy.

long work days became Long nights, those became long weekends, then I didn't see him at all. one day there was a note on my car saying we need to talk meet me at 2, I was surprised, I thought it was him.

I went to our favorite spot thinking we were going to work our marriage out, to my surprise he was there with his new man, yes his man! my husband of twelve years was not only cheating on me and had a baby previously with a woman but now he came to tell me, he couldn't hurt me anymore,

 he was leaving me for the love of his life... how was I to feel? what was I to do? he looked better than me, I hated to admit but it was true. I was hurt I felt humiliated, I ask what can I do to make this work, he laughed and replied nothing, I have been in the closet for years and I'm sorry. I asked what about the kids. he said I will help you, I was still shocked, how will I tell my family, I mean was my sex so terrible it made him gay? I mean shit! what happened...what happened,,, he said he loved me.....http://www.amazon.com/dp/B01CIY3M0U

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Self Published Author with a few tips

DE-CLUTTER

ITS NOT EASY TO ACCEPT YOU MAY DIE ALONE..