Self Published Author with a few tips

hello guys I wanted to talk about my book Bloopy. It is so hard to sell books let alone have people come to your site. I have tried many things, most have failed. I decided to tell future authors what I am doing and what I am not. I have no degree in writing, this is just a dream. Can I make this dream come true? I am giving myself one year, I am also a store manager, but writing is my dream. I dream of young children reading my books all around the world.

  Let me  say Agents are hard to find. No luck there. I am my own agent. I have learned that when you are self published the big publishing houses want you to sell about 10,000 copies, that is a lot when you are new and your name is just regular.

 Some of the first things I learned was to find your target audience, only you know the group you are trying to appeal to. my group happens to be children and mothers.

I also found a lot of reasonable sights that help you promote your book for under 100

the first company is whiz buzz books.

Another problem I am having is librarians calling me back. ummm I have decided to show up in person and see how that go. I went to Camden library no word yet I will keep you guys posted.

You guys will need some kind of marketing.. Facebook, Instagram YouTube and more. I am going to try Instagram and see what exposure I get, I will tell you guys in two weeks

bloopy by simone faith
https://youtu.be/fWSLN1GGYBk

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

DE-CLUTTER

Is There Really A Secret??