Balding Women

Good morning parents

   This is for the ladies. Ok so I had a problem with balding and patches here and there. The first thing I tried was wigs. Let me say wigs took my hair out.  I was using the got to be glue that was stripping my actual color off my forehead.  I then begin using concealer to cover my woes. I was to embarrassed to get braids.  I felt as though people couldn’t grip  scalp.  I was always afraid my wig would blow off. One day while sitting home petting my dog he pulled my wig off.  I knew then I had to do something different. I also hated wearing a wig in the summer, my goodness a hat on my head.  I started searching the internet, some products worked some didn’t.  Well I tried baby don’t be bald along with virgin fertilizer. And I braided my hair in box braids what little I could. The back was completely bald. In five months I had no more balding and my hair in the back grew.  I was so excited and I vowed never to wear wigs again. Please understand I think wigs are beautiful they are not for me.  So here’s my routine I mixed both greases to together and I greased my scalp every other day.  For five months while washing and conditioning my hair once a week.  Results will vary, but I had success. try it  and leave a comment.

Bloopy By Simone Faith

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DE-CLUTTER

Self Published Author with a few tips

Is There Really A Secret??