Just Do IT

good morning parents,

      This is Nike slogan. I live my life like the slogan. Like many, I have been to  seminars that promised many things. I have read all the self help books, and I do mean all. I want to tell you about a book  called" the lazy man way to riches". I read this book because I was tired of being broke. The title alone caught my eye. The book was the basic get rich but it showed me how. I then read Wallace D. Wattles which lead me to turning my life around.
     I would like to say we give up to quick on our dreams. We try things for  a minute or two then its over. Like many I wanted something for nothing. I wanted money because I assumed if I had enough  the bills would  go away. I learned you could never have enough. It seems the more money the more problems. I learned  persistence. On many occasions if I tried something and it didn't work I moved on. I became the jack of everything master of nothing. First I decided what I really wanted to do, and that was to write. I then just did it, I only told my immediate family, then something startling happened it took seven years for the book to finish, I had every excuse, no money but I always found money for the movies, I didn't have time but I had time to talk on the phone or watch my favorite show, I was too busy I mean with kids and my partner. I had more excuses then a con, What did that get me nothing. another year of nothing. I decided that I would finish my book and once I finished I would give myself a year to promote and if the book did nothing I knew I  tried.
    Writing, or any other thing you want to accomplish remember all famous people started just like you, with an idea or hope they would make it. In life there is no guarantee. But nothing beats a try but a fail.

   So in ending try and try again. set your goals do the time and never ever give up..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?y=fWSLN1GGYBk

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DE-CLUTTER

Self Published Author with a few tips

Is There Really A Secret??