ARE YOU A NEW CHRISTIAN?

hello readers,

  Let's get it. I went to church and what I saw shocked me. Why? I don't know. if you are a true believer then why do you endorse homosexuality?  yes, we should love all people, But we need to tell the truth along with liars thieves, adulterers, killers, and homosexuals HELL is waiting on them and any other sin that is committed against God.

Either you're for God or against him, the choice is yours. God has never in the history of the world made someone gay. there is no such thing as a gay Christian, or a lying Christian or any other negative thing a Christian do, then claim they love God.

We either believe the bible or lie.

why would any normal person believe that God does not exist? look around,  look at the entire world, God exists everywhere,

We mock God, we lie and we deceive. we pretend to love God publicly and behind doors we're hypocrites

I do not hate the homosexual person but I hate the act. how can you be a Christian and lie to the homosexual and say they are going to heaven? God has nothing to prove but we do God calls you to be Holy, Holy.

are we? are you? so in the world, we live in its a crime to speak against homosexuality or even make a joke. we have fought and died to have our amendment just for people to strip us of our rights.

do I think we should tease people? no,do  I think I am better? no
do I sin? yes, every day. repent is what I do

when its time to meet God you cannot say after you read this  you were not warned.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Self Published Author with a few tips

DE-CLUTTER

ITS NOT EASY TO ACCEPT YOU MAY DIE ALONE..