I QUIT!!! DAY 1

those were the words I said.


I was so happy to leave. I had a boss who said she was Christian but she talked about everyone including me. She told personal business, she told me that one of the managers had herpes. I was so disgusted I didn't even shake her hand. Imagine that, how many people are walking around with diseases I thought. Okay, I was judgemental, but every day I came to work I wanted to defecate upon seeing her. I really disliked my boss. She thought everyone and everybody was jealous of her, I always had to hear something. Like most people I stayed quiet to keep my job, one day I just couldn't take it.


  I walked in and felt kinda good. I handed over my apron and my keys and I was out, I had a cheeseburger and a coke, dang I quit what a relief.

I woke up the next day and realized I had no money and no job. Okay, I quit but maybe it would have been smarter to find another gig or at least have some savings. Okay, that wasn't smart but what could I do?

Was there anything I could really do? did I want another just over broke(job) again?
well, the fact is writing which is something I love does not pay well. Not yet anyway.

So I found a positive affirmation to say every morning
 I decided to send my manuscript out to 10 publishers a day that's 70  a week
I also applied for only day time jobs where I had Sunday off to honor God
 I will tell you if it works.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Self Published Author with a few tips

DE-CLUTTER

ITS NOT EASY TO ACCEPT YOU MAY DIE ALONE..