I'm Sick Should I Stay Home?

Hello Readers,

Let's get it...


   should your Boss let you call out if you're sick?

Ok, so I had a friend who was fine the day before, the very next day sick as a dog. He texts his Boss to say he would show up to open the store but he needed to leave as soon as possible. His Boss replied CALL ME!

he did, he said he needed about two days off. his Boss replied how do you know you will be sick for two days? well at this point I laughed, I asked if his Boss had a family? He replied no, well the story gets better. He goes to work sick and opens a business that's not his. when his Boss gets there He says I had a Doctor's appointment today, I need a day off too. If that wasn't bad enough he said well let me know when you're coming back I will need to adjust the sch.

He then put in his two-week notice, his Boss replied I need it in writing.

Ok here's my point if you take the time to make others rich take the time to do something for you. Build your dreams and do what you love.

working for anyone your just a body, sometimes you love your job and your boss, other times you hate your job but you need the bills paid.

God calls us to forgive and to pray for people who spitefully use you.

when he told me, I had to laugh clearly his health was not important and the Boss was willing to risk others getting sick.

my response when I received the call was God is good and everything happens for a reason, nothing is an accident. I asked him what he could learn from this experience and use it to become a better you.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Self Published Author with a few tips

DE-CLUTTER

ITS NOT EASY TO ACCEPT YOU MAY DIE ALONE..