DAY 2

WOW

I want a snicker so bad. But I quit my job,

okay, what have I done!

I sent my manuscript to about 20 publishers no response. This is harder than I thought. Keyword thought you are what you believe. I believe I am smart and creative, I am a person who should have never quit. Back to the drawing board. I have two interviews set up, there ok nothing special but it will pay the bills.


So I have a dream is it working? can't say for sure but this day two and I have been hustling, That manuscript and for a better job. strange thing I am not worried as much I have left that up to God and I keep moving.

I pray a lot and my affirmation is

Everyday In Everyway I am getting better and better

I say it three times a day, tonight day two I will say it until I fall asleep.

so that is it until tomorrow, round one of interviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Self Published Author with a few tips

DE-CLUTTER

ITS NOT EASY TO ACCEPT YOU MAY DIE ALONE..