SO YOUR A CHRISTIAN?


    Hello, my fellow readers
 hope you are fine. Today's topic is all about being a Christian. ok, let's get to it. So the first question, what is your denomination? Are you Baptist, Methodist, Catholic, Pentecostal, well whatever you are, Let's compare our religion to the Bible.

   I say our religion because I am a Christian too, the question is what kind?
My name is Simone Faith and I am a children's author, I simply love to write even if no one will read. But before any of that, I am a woman who loves God.

Let me be clear I have always loved God, as long as I was able to do what I wanted. I had many boyfriends, I was a liar and a thief. I talked about people most times for no reason. I wanted to fit in. I was an adulterer big time. I committed fornication with no problem. I clubbed and I loved it. I gambled and this includes the Lottery. I lusted after men and had children out wedlock all while believing I was a good person.

  I mean didn't kill people, didn't spread hate. wasn't hurting anybody, right?
I simply enjoyed my life, I went to church and I tithed. I helped who I could, so why did I feel no satisfaction in life.

I was headed for death, but what's after death? is there really a literal hell. did man write the Bible just to scare people? If the Bible was real then why aren't my parents following it. I mean my mother never took my brothers and myself to church. I watched church talk about people and be real nasty after church and if you spoke to those people they always said they were going to Heaven.

At every funeral, I  attended the Pastors always said the dead was in Heaven, no matter what they did. So I figured I could live my life just how I pleased.

 was there something more than just the grave. I began to read the Bible nightly, I began to study. I found that regular man did not write the Bible. No Way! God is a loving caring God. He is also a just Holy God, with that in mind the rules that are in the Bible is to save you not to destroy you

So what am I saying: God says no lieing, why? because every time you do you must tell another lie to cover up the first lie you told. God says no fornication, why you ask? so that babies will not be born out of wedlock. we have so many babies in a foster home and dead from abortion clinics that it's sad, and yes I am guilty of having an abortion. God says do not be an Adulterer, why are we as a people never satisfied? we seem to cheat and then have good reasons why we do it like he /she does not have enough time he/she does not make me feel good. he/she does not treat me the way I want to be treated. I mean the list goes on and on.

 Killing why should we kill? why do we as a people feel as though we can just take a person life unjustly? why do we feel as though we can treat people so badly and still see God in heaven?. Something has you fooled.

One day in my life I was hungry with four mouths to feed, I assumed a church would help me but they didn't I wrote church after church and even sent emails, no one assisted me. one pastor helped me Peter Popoff, funny right? he sent me one dollar(lol) one buck. that was enough to buy noodles for my kids.

I'm not writing to say that was good because it wasn't. the one dollar was a campaign and nothing more but at the time God knew what I needed.

You give millions to churches that do not care about the body of Christ, whole church organizations have become family business.

The father is the pastor
the mother a pastor
son jr deacon
daughter a pastor

what in the world! the church is not designed to make you feel good it's designed to scare you away from HELL. The church is supposed to change you.

Let's be honest do you drink or get drunk? are you a practicing HOMOSEXUAL? are you a liar? are you a thief? do you practice HATE? then why in the world do you believe you are saved?

this message is not of hate but of love don't be deceived God is not a liar and he will not be mocked.

Change your life REPENT and give your life over to Christ or HELL will be your new home.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Self Published Author with a few tips

DE-CLUTTER

ITS NOT EASY TO ACCEPT YOU MAY DIE ALONE..