DREAMS

Do our dreams die because of fear?

  Hello readers,

 Today I want to talk about dreams. When we were children we believed we could do anything. Now you're grown a few kids later and a husband and no dreams. We heard what our parents said "money doesn't grow on trees" or it takes money to make money. We have heard hundreds of cliches.

 What you didn't know was that defeat was embedded in your psyche for years. Did you realize how slowly being a writer left, someone said writing wouldn't put food on the table? Maybe your dream was to be a singer,  someone said there are millions of singers,  a lot with talent but you need more than talent.


 Maybe your parents said what mine said go to school get good grades, attend college and join the working force. We are programmed to work for businesses to be secure. Is that a bad thing? no, but you lose who you really are. Do we need a degree to land a great career? no, time and time again people all over the world have landed and started a great business with no degree. Do you need to be rich to start a successful business? the answer is no.

 Most adults are afraid to be what they have always dreamed of. We are afraid of failure and we are afraid of success. But if not you who? If not now then when?

I have wanted to be a writer my entire life. I was always afraid to really get started. I had no idea how to do it. I began to think so hard about writing that I dreamed I was a writer. I dreamed the name of my book, proof the brain is working even when you're sleeping

I tell you this because it's never to late to do what you really want. Start that business part-time, write the book a little each day. Learn something new, try it.

You only have one life, after you have raised your children attended to the needs of your husband, all that's left is you. Regrets are the worse form of flattery.

Do you know that most Americans never visit outside their own state, sometimes not their own city?
Scary, I say. Remember If you try and fall you may miss the stars but land on the moon.

If you don't you will miss your destiny land in the dirt with talent that could have been but never was.

Bloopy By Simone Faith


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Self Published Author with a few tips

DE-CLUTTER

ITS NOT EASY TO ACCEPT YOU MAY DIE ALONE..