ITS NOT EASY TO ACCEPT YOU MAY DIE ALONE..

Are you nasty to everyone you meet? Do you have friends or just associates? Are you one of those women who say all my friends are men?


I have met quite a few women who have said this. let me be honest if you are over the age of fifty and you have no real friends and no family there is a real chance you may die alone. My great grandmother raised me. she was a gambler and a drunk, but like most kids, I loved my mother. and she was my mother.

my great grandmother was beautiful and I loved the way she dressed. She wore cowboy boots and cowboy hats. she drank Seagrams Gin and played the blues. She had no husband and only one child. She barely saw her child like I barely saw my biological mother.  She cursed all her friends and slept with their husbands. my grandmother died of Cancer Breast Cancer.

She had no husband, she was alone no friends came to visit. just her immediate family, some nights she would talk about going to a convalescent home, she was terrified of that. I was terrified for her. She cursed me she cursed everybody. I watched her have a slow painful death.

I wished she had somebody to share her life with, I wished she had a significant other o hold her hand, I wish she died with a lot more love.

at her funeral, it was about eight people six of those was family.

the purpose of this writing: God did not attend for the man to be alone, it's not good to be alone. we were made to have a companion.

So if you know your attitude is nasty change it, do something better. try harder Love more laugh long and above all else, put God first...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Self Published Author with a few tips

DE-CLUTTER