LET THEM EAT WALL

well like my fellow readers, I feel a particular way about our government. Let me say my heart goes to all the employees who are not working.

I apologize on behalf of this government, who seems not to care about people,

Our government has forgotten that it was we the people who voted them in. They forgot to honor uphold and protect the people. This is not a race issue but a people issue.

I am deeply saddened by both parties. you go home to your warm beds and full bellies and forget about the people.

This is outrageous.


This is a wake-up to us all, multiple streams of income is what we need
This could have happened to any of us.

I am for protecting our country, but I am not for hate nor making the American people suffer
this shutdown will affect us all.

Help if you can
pray
and try and keep hope alive.

nothing is by chance, and what dont kill us will make you stronger

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Self Published Author with a few tips

DE-CLUTTER

ITS NOT EASY TO ACCEPT YOU MAY DIE ALONE..